Stay at the Parkway Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
FEATURES AND ACTIVITIES
The Parkway Plaza Casper’s highly experienced conference services team specializes in making your meeting or event run smoothly and professionally. Your Casper meeting space is located just a short drive from downtown Casper and offers a diverse range of services and options for any type of corporate meeting or event in Wyoming.
Meeting Room and Banquets Features
• Dedicated group arrival and departure facilities with satellite group check-in capabilities.
• Exceptional culinary team with creating menus to cater to the groups needs.
• Full-service audiovisual equipment available.
• Convention Materials: receiving, delivery, packing and shipping services.
• Deluxe custom linens available upon request.
• Full event support: Floral, Music, Entertainment, Gifts, Décor, Sound and Lighting.
• Full-service Business Center.
• Outdoor Tent along North Platte River; an ideal place for an opening, closing or outdoor catered event.
Dynamic activities coupled with spectacular views of the Casper Mountain and the North Platte River, offer group meetings and events the perfect opportunity to challenge their teams outside of the meeting rooms. Team-building events and activities are personalized to incorporate your company's vision and objectives, adding impact and excitement to your meeting.
Below are just a few examples of memorable team-building activities at the new Parkway Plaza Casper:
Parkway’s 21 acres are ideal for exploration. Clues are customized to promote problem solving and also to educate participants about the history of Casper including our miniature golf course that is a replica of Old Town Casper.
In keeping with the rich artistic tradition of Casper, teams are given a blank paper or canvas and some paint, and directed to articulate a particular topic in picture form. Even the least artistic are stunned by what they are able to produce!
Miniature Golf Olympics
(update coming soon)